- I love to be spontaneous.
- My mum would describe me as the best mistake she ever made.
- I hate a world without music and colour.
Life is like a camera... Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times. You can always take another shot.
- I always say “Uber”, lots.
- My special talent is spotting misplaced apostrophes.
- I hate pencil planes (particularly flying into Wellington).
Everything you say and do is crucial to how others regard you.
- My favourite smell is freshly brewed coffee in the morning.
- I always say Is the ski report up yet???”
- The one-thing no one knows about me is I don’t know my left from my right. Apparently Einstein didn’t either so I keep good company.
Life is Art. Be your artist.
Executive Creative Director
- My stripper name is Missy Fife.
- I hate apple eating, pen-clicking, whistling while working and sniffing?
- If I was an animal, I would be a raging bull.
Creativity is born from necessity
- I love to surf and travel
- I always say time is limited
- My stripper name is Pee Flaminia
- If i was an animal I would be a rabbit
Go forth. Fight for Liberty!
- My worst bad habit is Tapping.
- My stripper name is Chester Percy.
- My best friend would describe me as a geek.
- My worst habit is Biting nails and my crack pipe. (So morish)
- My first job was Waiting tables. I lasted one day, was paid 7 quid and got no tips.
- Autobots or decepticons? Baa Weep Graaana Weep Ninny Baan (You either speak it, or you don’t)
If nobody comes from the future to stop you doing it, then how bad a decision can it actually be?
PR & Activation Director
- If I was an animal i would be an axolotl because they’re cute, rare and unpronounceable.
- My first job was selling encyclopedias door to door.
- If I could change my name I would change it to Maxmilian.
What’s the worst that could happen???
- My worst bad habit is taking over the stereos at parties.
- My special talent is compiling Spotify playlists.
- If I could change my name I would change it to Skye, Blacken or Little Boy. But I'd keep my surname.
- I love to hit the high notes.
- I hate when people don't wave after you give them right of way.
- My special talent is impersonations.
- My stripper name is the same as Ellen's.
The way to stay Number One is to train like you're Number Two.
- My worst bad habit is overthinking. (You don’t want to know how long it’s taken me to settle on that answer!)
- My first job was probably delivering community newspapers to your letterbox.
- My special talent is confusing everyone including myself.
Design & Digital Production
Grow your curiosity. Concentrate on the things you love. Cherish life!
- My stripper name is Jacky Florence.
- The one thing no-one knows about me is I studied science and maths throughout school, planned to be an engineer until my gap year.
- If I had to lose an arm or a leg, I'd choose a leg because I need hands for making things. A peg leg would look great on me.
- My best friend would describe me as an animated storyteller.
The last thing I want is to be lying on my death bed and thinking, shit, I missed out.
- My special talent is my tennis back hand.
- My best friend would describe me as totally nuts.
- I am most proud of my university degree!
Be the person your dog thinks you are.
- I can do pretty much do anything better than a chick - not too hard considering they're cute tiny chickens.
- My favourite smell is cinnamon, vanilla and that intoxicating new Byredo oerfume at Mecca Cosmetica.
- My special talent is I can fit into a suitcase.
No Fixed Abode
- I can take ages to get ready better than a chick.
- I always say I'm relaxed.
- If I had to loose an arm or a leg, I would choose a leg, because I've always wanted a set of those bouncy stilts!
Be yourself. Have fun. Do something you love.
Advisor & Mentor
- I am most proud of my son.
- My favourite song is Leonard Cohen, Dance Me to the End of Love.
- My mum would describe me as Bossy, but generous.
- My best friend would describe me as Bossy, but caring.
We're your partner on the journey.
We'll build you a brand engagement platform that works. And lasts.
We work with good people with good ideas. People who want to go somewhere great. Our role is to help them get there. We're a marketing & advertising agency, turned inside out - none of the excess, a whole lot of loyalty. Step one is to speak with one of our advisors - they'll help figure out what's next.